Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bug Blast '09



This was one of my favorites
One of Josh's favorites
(Zoe)

(The green machine in all of it's glory)
This past Saturday Josh and I headed to the Tannehill state park for the "Bug Blast '09" VW car show. Of course we drove the little green buggy to show it off at the show, and (all though most of them were small children) there were a few people who actually stopped to look at it! I think that made Josh proud:o)
Daniel Brown (Josh's cousin), his wife Chrissie, and thier little girl Zoe met us at the park and hung out with us for a while. I'm not too sure that Zoe is much of a VW kind of girl, but she is such a cutie! We had a great time getting to hang out with the Browns for the day, and the show was alot of fun too!





1 comment:

Barbara Chambers said...

Looks like a great week-end. Zoe is such a cutie. I'm so glad ya'll are getting some fabulous use out of the "Green Machine" and I know that more people actually noticed it. They were probably just jealous that they didn't have the coolest vehicle around.