Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2012

Six Months Down...






(I love this last picture of Sawyer. I'm sure he's thinking "please mom, no more pics. I'm WAY to cool for this".)




So our little boy is six months old nowadays. That's half a year.  Around 183 days.  In other words, he's O.L.D. OLD! And boy, does he know it!  He can be quite the little stinker some days.  He's already figured out that for now, and until he can do more for himself, Mommy and Daddy are here to serve him and him alone (or so he thinks anyway).  He milks us for all we're worth.  I'm scared that we've got trouble coming in our near future!  On the other hand he can also be the sweetest little boy who just wants to cuddle on you, love on you, laugh at you and give you kisses.  Yummy, big, open mouthed, slobbery kisses.  It's adorable.  And I love every single thing about him.  Good, and not so good. :)

No comments: