Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Me? Sewing? That's Crazy Talk!

This is what the chair cushions looked like when we first got them.

And this is what they look like now!


I've been wanting to recover our chair cushions since we first got them, so last weekend when Adam and Bentley were here, Bentley helped me pick out some fabric designs and taught be how to make them! They really turned out great, much better than I ever would have thought. So thanks Bentley for teaching me how to use the sewing machine and for helping me finaly get these cushions done!

3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I must say, they look great. I had a lot of fun shopping for them and helping you put them together. I can't wait to see you put together next!!

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness! They look great! You are already a professional.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Um...can I hire you to make me some at House of Bowling...since Bentley already does Tyner Beth's wardrobe? They look FABULOUS! I totally love the fabric!! Great choice!