Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Future Home










As of October 1st, 2010 this will be our new homestead for a while. The house is located in Maylene, AL (on the other side of Helena), and consist of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fireplace, a garage and a backyard. These were our main requirements in a house so we were very happy to find this place that was within our budget! We of course do not have the keys to get in to the house yet since our lease doesn't start until the first, but once Josh and I found out we would be living here we wanted to go by and take some pictures and explore around a little bit (so outside pictures will have to do for now). We really loved the neighborhood, it seems to be full of people around our age, and of course I was totally pumped that there was a nature trail that I can go running on! The backyard will be perfect for Duke too! We brought him along with us today to give him a taste of his future home. I think he approved:-) Anyway, I will update with more pictures once we can actually get IN the house.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

OOH!! I love it! Can't wait to see it. Y'all are the best!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Wow!! I love it, lots of yard work for Josh! Can't wait to see the inside and spend some time there when we come. Do I here Thanksgiving dinner at the smalley's this year!? Super happy for you guys.