Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Home


View of the front.

Declaring ourselves to the neighborhood.


Garage
A few from the backdoor through the kitchen into the living room.



A view of the kitchen from the eat in area.

Kitchen pantry (one of my favorite rooms in the house).

Laundry Room in the hall off of the kitchen.

Eat in Dinning area off of the kitchen.

A view of the living room from the eat in dinning area.


A view of the living room from the front door.


Spare Bedroom.


Hall Bathroom

Office (it's a work in progress. Sorry about the dark picture quality).

Master Bedroom off the hall of the Kitchen.

Closet in the master bedroom.


Master Bathroom

Dukes new Home.



This is our new home! We moved in on the first of this month (with the help of Josh's parents and cousin Daniel). We have already managed to get everything unpacked and put away, all of the pictures are hung and placed where we like them, the furniture is arranged in its place. I have some sort of obsession with getting everything just right whenever we move in to a new place, and I don't like to put anything off if I can help it. So of course I've had poor Josh working with me to get everything done quickly! But I believe we've just about finished with everything and now are just enjoying living in an actual house! We really love it here.
Anyway, I promised I would post some pictures of the inside as soon as I was able so here they are! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

THanks for the great pictures!!! I love it and can't wait to see it in person. You are just like me when it comes to getting it all in place. I was done with our housde in like as week with a kid and being prego! Love the colors, everything looks so cute!

Barbara said...

The green mat in the kitchen looks sooo good. Love it and the rest of the house.