Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh How I Love Christmas Time





Our DIY Christmas reeth that we made using the scraps from our tree and some left over ornimants that we didn't use on the tree. It turned out to be pretty cute.



Christmas time is here again and I couldn't be more thankful! I love this time of year and I love decorating for it too. After spending a long weekend with our two families, Josh and I broke out all of the Christmas decor this morning and went hard at it. Josh was excited about putting up lights around the outside of the house (since this is our first house together) and I love fixing up the inside with the tree, stockings, etc.
Althoug it's still a month away, MERRY CHRISTMAS anyway!


2 comments:

Barbara said...

It looks lovely. Now you should come help me. Just kidding. I can't get E to help me. She just keeps putting it off. ARGH!!

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

I love the wreath!! I used to put our scraps on our mail box but we don't have one this year so I might try out a wreath as well. Our neighborhood is having a christmas decor contest and Adam wants in , we will see whats comes of it. Merry Christmas!!