Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

Smalley Made-Smalley Owned


Isn't she a beauty?! My father-in-law (Josh's dad, Larry) actually made this table for us using the lumber from a Poplar tree cut right off of their very own farm. These pictures really don't do the table much justice, although you can still see the beauty of the wood grain and the quality of how well this table was made. I also love the benches that he made to go along with it!
When Josh and I were in Pottery Barn a few weeks ago we saw a table almost identical to this one for about $1,500. When I saw this table after Larry had made it I was in shock at how well it turned out (no offence at all to your craftsmanship Larry ;-)). I'm thinking he might could make this into a side job? If anyone is in need of a beautifully crafted, solid wood dining table I have the hook up!

No comments: