Baby Smalley #2 Growing Fast!!  BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, October 29, 2010

Annual Pumpkin Carving 2010


Duke had to join in on some action too.

I'm the witch and Josh is the scull.

Last Sunday Josh and I picked out some pumpkins, broke out our pumpkin carving equipment and continued on our new tradition of carving pumpkins for Halloween (although it is a little childish for two grown adults who are childless). We started this little tradition on our first Halloween of our dating years in Auburn, I believe in 2007 or maybe 2006? Believe it or not Josh actually gets WAY more into this than I do, so in return I make him take and pose for corny pictures that I get to post on here. I think that's a fair trade, eh?
Anyway, here they are and I think they turned out to be not too shabby.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

They are fabulous. Love them.